Timer Query
Author Message
 Timer Query

You have to store the fraction and accumulate it from the timer.
here a sample - click start stop rotating the cube

Sylvain Carette
vrml designer-composer

Quote:

> Hi

> I was wondering if someone can help ?

> I am running a sequence of events linked to a main timer. I can stop the
> timer by setting enabled field to FALSE but when i start the timer again
> by setting enabled field to TRUE, it doesn't start the sequence from
> whence it was stopped. Is seems that the timer has continued to run even
> when enabled field is FALSE ?

> Can anyone help ?

> Thanks
> Paul

  resumAni.wrl
1K Download

Sun, 17 Aug 2003 12:56:54 GMT

1. MySQL query in PHP: Not query zero amounts also removes null amounts from query

2. Wait ms Timer Multiple returning inaccurate timer value

3. Using timer 2 instead of timer 1

4. clipper query conver to sql query

5. Yet Another PEP: Query Protocol Interface or __query__

6. Yet Another PEP: Query Protocol Interface or __query__

7. The IBM-PC 8253 Timer - What do the three outputs of the timer control?

8. The IBM-PC 8253 Timer - What do the three outputs of the timer control?

9. The IBM-PC 8253 Timer - What do the three outputs of the timer control?

10. The IBM-PC 8253 Timer - What do the three outputs of the timer control?

11. The IBM-PC 8253 Timer - What do the three outputs of the timer control?

12. max timer? where timer?