IE4 and Cosmos Player .wrl problem
Author Message
 IE4 and Cosmos Player .wrl problem

Hi there,

I'm still pretty new to VRML.
I'm using IE4 and Cosmos player to view vrml at present and this seems to
work fine when viewing VRML off web pages such as SGI's buzz.wrl. However, I
can't seem to view my own .wrl files through it. I just get a blank screen
when I try to open a .wrl file from off disk.

Has anyone else had a similar problem or know what I might be doing wrong?

Cheers,

Jake

Fri, 23 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 IE4 and Cosmos Player .wrl problem

Quote:

> Hi there,

> I'm still pretty new to VRML.
> I'm using IE4 and Cosmos player to view VRML at present and this seems to
> work fine when viewing VRML off web pages such as SGI's buzz.wrl. However, I
> can't seem to view my own .wrl files through it. I just get a blank screen
> when I try to open a .wrl file from off disk.

There is a known problem in IE 4 with trying to access files in
directories with spaces in the names.  Is that happening in
your case?

-- Chris Fouts | Cosmo Software | Atlanta, GA | 770-663-1229 --
------------------------------------- A big vocabulary is neat.

Fri, 23 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Cosmos Player Netscape install Text/plain

2. Cosmos Player 2.1 description in german

3. Cosmo Player 2.1 - IE4 Fullscreen Bug?

4. Bug?: Cosmo Player 2.1 - IE4 Fullscreen

5. Problem with .wrl file - mack12.wrl (1/1)

6. Problem with .wrl file - mack12.wrl (0/1)

7. browsing *.wrl with cosmo player 2.0

8. Cache problems with Cosmos 2.1

9. Cosmos problem

10. Which Win95 Tool compress *.wrl to *.wrl.gz ?

11. Cortona VRML Client 2.1 with IE4: EAI problem

12. Problem with JSAI in IE4.0