Can u tell me how to use database in VRML
Author Message
 Can u tell me how to use database in VRML

Hello?
I have learnning VRML.
I have a [Q].
How to use database in VRML?

e.g.
There is a theater in VR world.
Someone is going to book two seats in VR world.
But he don't know that he can book or not
because somebody could already book those seats.

so, using database in vrml can solve that problem.
But I don't know.

Help me, thank-you.

Wed, 08 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Can u tell me how to use database in VRML

> How to use database in VRML?

You can either:

1. use EAI and establish connection with a database using JDBC, or
2. look at the recommended database practices found at
   http://www.web3d.org/Recommended/vrml-sql/vrml-sql-ex.html

---
yong bing

Thu, 09 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

2. IE6 +VRML + javascript in VRML trouble (was: problem using javascript window.open in VRML)

3. HELP: INI to tell EXE where to find database files in C/S env

4. Urgent!!Oracle9i:using ODBC, I am noy able to link to my database tables using Access

5. CA Cans VO ?

6. It's not bad canned meat...

7. It's not bad canned meat...

8. It's not bad canned meat...

9. It's not bad canned meat...

10. VRML and database

11. Relational Database Rendering in VRML

12. VRML / database access, looking for execsql.class