Netscape Plugins for Linux ?
Author Message
 Netscape Plugins for Linux ?

Hi
Where can i find a Plugins  For Netscape(Linux)?

I install FreeWRL . but it's standalone.I want to
look vrml scence on Netscape.

Sat, 12 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Netscape Plugins for Linux ?

Quote:

> Hi
> Where can i find a Plugins  For Netscape(Linux)?

> I install FreeWRL . but it's standalone.I want to
> look VRML scence on Netscape.

In the freeWRL package, one of the documentation files (I guess
INSTALL) describes how to achieve that using XSwallow.

Bye,
        Marijn

 April 15 1998: fys.ruu.nl -> phys.uu.nl
 Commercial and/or unsollicited email and/or spam will be
 processed for a DFL100 handling fee. Unsolicited sending
 constitutes acceptance.

Sat, 12 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Netscape Plugins for Linux ?

2. using Netscape plugins in RB?

3. IE5 & Netscape Cosmo plugins

4. Python and Netscape Plugins

5. VRML plugin for linux netscape?

6. lr10b9, linux & netscape

7. Linux Netscape Plugin

8. Python Netscape plugin for Linux?

9. tclplugin crashes on Linux 2.2.10 + Netscape Communication 4.61

10. Components and plugins

11. Microsoft MMC Plugins with Dolphin 5.0?

12. ActiveX control for hosting plugins