Cosmo apps.
Author Message
 Cosmo apps.

Hello
Don't You know guys, where from can i download the "COSMO" apps? (like
Cosmo Code, Cosmo World and so on...). SGI (and Cosmo as well) does not
support PC/Win9x platform anymore. I know, that there where only
evaluation versions available, but i'll be very happy to have 'em again
(my computer and all the backups where stolen some days ago.)

--
best regards.
Robert D.

Fri, 22 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Cosmo apps.

2000:

Quote:
>Hello
>Don't You know guys, where from can i download the "COSMO" apps? (like
>Cosmo Code, Cosmo World and so on...). SGI (and Cosmo as well) does not
>support PC/Win9x platform anymore. I know, that there where only
>evaluation versions available, but i'll be very happy to have 'em again
>(my computer and all the backups where stolen some days ago.)

http://cosmosoftware.com/ will get you to the CA site (who now
distribute, but alas don't update, Cosmo Player.

Btw, I'm in the process of building a couple of "desert island disks" --
CD-Rs that have all the stuff I've downloaded over the years.  You ought
to see the size of the Windows/Office/MSIE security patches directory!
--
Rev. Bob "Bob" Crispen
crispen at hiwaay dot net

A child of five could understand this.  Fetch me a child of five.

Sun, 24 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Cosmo apps.
http://www.filesearch.ru/cgi-bin/s?q=cosmoworld&t=f&w=r

Tue, 26 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. COSMO COSMO COSMO

2. Cosmo or no Cosmo?

3. REQ: Crack or Reg for Cosmo Worlds 2.0 Trial and Cosmo PageFX 1.0 Trial

4. Problem drawing simple polygon with cosmo 2.0 and not with cosmo 1.02a

5. Cosmo 2, wants me to remove Cosmo 1.

6. App-Ref: Need to break up a large App, App-Ref can help

7. Versioning a ToGo app (was: Deployed app DNU)

8. Deployed app terminates after a MessageBox is displayed before main app shell view is opened

9. launching an RB app from another RB app - appleevents

10. C5 app to C4 app

11. Convert Clarion 2.0 app to Clarion 5.5 apps.

12. Importing files and proceedures from 2 apps to make one app