Java compilation problem for EAI
Author Message
 Java compilation problem for EAI

Hi all,
      I seem to have run into an unexpected problem. With the help from
someone in this newsgroup I have managed to locate all (at least I think
so) the necessary classes in order to compile EAI java code but now I have
a different problem. What I have done so far is to unzip all the classes
(i.e. the files npcosmop21.zip and java40.zip) into a directory that I
called 'compile' and then tried to compile my java code in there.
Effectively in this way I don't need to set the classpath at all since
everything happens in the same directory... The problem is that although
compilation seeems to terminate (I compile under Linux although I use
CosmoPlayer2.1 for windows) but although no problems appear there is NO
.class file coming out. Anyone know why ?

        S. Kapetanakis

                        (alternative)

Sun, 19 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem with Java EAI + Netscape 4.5 + Cosmoplayer 2.1

2. Java EAI problem with both CosmoPlayer 2.1 and blaxxun's CC3D

3. Problem with vrml- and java-time (using EAI)

4. EAI and java problems

5. Problem with Java+EAI+TouchSensor

6. Java Applet EAI problem

7. EAI/Java Problems.

8. JAVA applet problem in EAI

9. Mixing Java EAI stuff with Java in Script nodes

10. Java in frame can't get instance of Java EAI + VRML in another frame

11. EAI compilation AGAIN !

12. EAI compilation error !