Anchor node problems, I.E can't find file path....

1. Trouble getting links to work with Anchor node when using IE 4.0

2. Anchor-Links doesn't work with Microsoft IE 4

3. Problem with anchor node in cosmoplayer

5. I can't find the MATLAB script node in labview

6. Making file path control only select directory paths not file names

7. Tcl8.3 Problem: Can't find correct init.tcl file

8. parser API style - methods take path or file vs sep methods for path and file

9. Find own Application's path

10. popup window with "anchor" node

11. Anchor node: events other than TouchSensor ?

12. Anchor node.