Gallery fixed
Author Message
 Gallery fixed

A few people from this list pointed out to me recently that my texture
coords had gone screwy in my now-ancient vrml 1.0 Gallery.  I just now
finally got around to cleaning it up and making it presentable on 2.0
browsers.  It's at:

        http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~mlewis/Gallery/vrml.html

I haven't tested it in a myriad of browsers & configs yet, so if you take
a look and it appears broken, please let me know, and tell me what you
used to view it.  Thanks....

--
Matthew Lewis

Advanced Computing Center for the Arts and Design
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~mlewis/mlewis.html

Mon, 27 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. VSE refactoring browser fix and fix needed

2. DEC FIXED, BIN FIXED...

3. Converting in-fix notation to Post-fix

4. fixed point vs fixed decimal

5. APL Berlin 2000, Conference Picture Gallery updated

6. Good XXX Gallery 4053