why using using vrml1 to vrml2 convertors?
Author Message
 why using using vrml1 to vrml2 convertors?

I've tested vrml1to2 with a few worlds and the results are not what I
expected. The objects become deformed.
If I want to put a vrml1.0 world into a vrml97 world, all i have to do
is Inlining it. The result is PERFECT, so
what are these convertors designed to? Thanx

Mon, 24 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 why using using vrml1 to vrml2 convertors?
There are some plugins for ex:Viscape Universal/VRML which cannot read the
VRML1.0 files (ERROR:The file ?.wrl identifies itself as a VRML1.0 file).

Quote:
>I've tested vrml1to2 with a few worlds and the results are not what I
>expected. The objects become deformed.
>If I want to put a vrml1.0 world into a vrml97 world, all i have to do
>is Inlining it. The result is PERFECT, so
>what are these convertors designed to? Thanx

Tue, 25 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. vrml1 to vrml2

2. convert vrml1 to vrml2

3. VRML2 to VRML1

4. VRML1 to VRML2

5. vrml2--> vrml1--converter

6. vrml2 -> vrml1 converter

7. VRML1->VRML2

8. convert vrml2 -> vrml1

9. VRML2 to Inventor or VRML1

10. VRML1 to VRML2 conversion for Linux?

11. Vrml1.0 Matrix Form to Vrml2.0 Rotation ?

12. vrml2.0 to vrml1.0 converter