Wireframe in Cosmo?
Author Message
 Wireframe in Cosmo?

Is there a way to get a wireframe view in Cosmo Player?  I've only recently
begun using Cosmo; I've used blaxxun Contact and I found its wireframe
option useful for debugging my shapes.

Fri, 10 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Wireframe in Cosmo?

Quote:

> Is there a way to get a wireframe view in Cosmo Player?  I've only recently
> begun using Cosmo; I've used blaxxun Contact and I found its wireframe
> option useful for debugging my shapes.

Hello,

As far as I know CosmoPlayer, this option does not exist in this
plug-in.

Francois.

Fri, 10 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Wireframe in Cosmo?

Quote:
> As far as I know CosmoPlayer, this option does not exist in this
> plug-in.

I was afraid you'd say that.

Fri, 10 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Wireframe in Cosmo?

Quote:

> Is there a way to get a wireframe view in Cosmo Player?  I've only recently
> begun using Cosmo; I've used blaxxun Contact and I found its wireframe
> option useful for debugging my shapes.

Let me offer a bit of advice.  Get yourself a copy of
GLView (free from http://www.snafu.de/~hg/).  Cosmo
Player and Netscape have an unfortunate habit of not
being able to survive many reloads without a reboot.
I've never run into this problem with GLView.  And it
should look real familiar to you -- Holger Grahn works
for blaxxun.
--
Bob Crispen
crispen at hiwaay dot net

Fri, 10 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. COSMO COSMO COSMO

2. Cosmo or no Cosmo?

3. REQ: Crack or Reg for Cosmo Worlds 2.0 Trial and Cosmo PageFX 1.0 Trial

4. Problem drawing simple polygon with cosmo 2.0 and not with cosmo 1.02a

5. Cosmo 2, wants me to remove Cosmo 1.

6. Wireframe in Labview?

7. 3D Scatterplots/wireframe graphs?

8. Juice/Java wireframe demo *always* crashes my browser.

9. Wireframe VRML

10. Domes and wireframes

11. Cube and WireFrame.

12. Wireframe-Mode in Browser?