Some info
Author Message
 Some info

Hi, my name is Giovanni.
I must write an engine for creating a 3d environment, with 3d objects.
I must connect some clients to this environment where they can interact.
The question is: can I use vrml to do this or is better java3d?

Tnx, sorry for my english.
P.S.: I'm beginner in VRML.

Tue, 12 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Outputting info from awk and using the info to name the awk output file

2. ACTOR: info & info request

3. BIOS Code space, memory map, fs info, and exec format info

4. FAT info and Disk info please!

5. Q about [info args] and [info default]

6. TIP #178: [info pid] and [info tid] subcommands

7. Tigre 2.0 Info now avail - more info!

8. 'info procs' behavior inconsisten with other info methods

9. Need Info

10. Info on J?

11. Getting version info on Service Packs

12. APL2003 registration info & brief schedule