Some experiments on interactivity
Author Message
 Some experiments on interactivity

Some examples I use to demonstrate the possibility of VRML.

Adress :

http://www.*-*-*.com/

If you have some other propositions, I'll be glad to apply them...

Sun, 03 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Some experiments on interactivity
Maybe to provide your pages also in the english language for those who don't
understand french (like me)?

Klaudius Grzondziel

Quote:
> Some examples I use to demonstrate the possibility of VRML.

> Adress :

> http://ulpmultimedia.u-strasbg.fr/applicatifs/marchalhome

> If you have some other propositions, I'll be glad to apply them...

Sun, 03 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Some experiments on interactivity

Quote:

> Maybe to provide your pages also in the english language for those who don't
> understand french (like me)?

It's an good idea, I'll try to translate formers pages soon.

Thanks !

Tue, 05 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Toward Programmer Interactivity: Writing Games In Modern Programming Languages

2. questions about interactivity and vrml

3. vrml - html interactivity

4. Interactivity Question

5. Experiments with I.P. SHARP APL/PC

6. An experiment in human nature 18234

7. An Experiment with Time

8. Email Experiment - Please help

9. An experiment in human nature 4784

10. Forth online experiment

11. Experiments with 3D-Now!

12. I want to experiment with teo Forth systems exchanging data via the Internet