VRML from quake
Author Message
 VRML from quake

I have found a program that allows you to produce vrml world from
quake's .bsp file format. the program is an excellent program written
by Anthony Accardi and patrick McCormick and has given me some of the
best vrml results I have been able to produce, along with source code
that is easily edited to add in animation and sounds. the Program is
very useful, and if you'd like mre information, you can visit
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~pmccormi/bsp2wrl and take a look for your self.

Tue, 29 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VRML from quake
It was not easy but I found it! Leave out the little "~"  in the address and
happy landing at:
http://web.mit.edu/pmccormi/www/bsp2wrl/

Sibyl
--
http://www.zridi.com/

Quote:
>I have found a program that allows you to produce VRML world from
>quake's .bsp file format. the program is an excellent program written
>by Anthony Accardi and patrick McCormick and has given me some of the
>best vrml results I have been able to produce, along with source code
>that is easily edited to add in animation and sounds. the Program is
>very useful, and if you'd like mre information, you can visit
>http://web.mit.edu/~pmccormi/bsp2wrl and take a look for your self.

Wed, 30 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VRML from quake

Quote:

> http://web.mit.edu/pmccormi/www/bsp2wrl/

I have looked at this, and everything looked sooo great... except that it's
for Win32...
is something like this available for Classic Quake under any reasonable OS
(like Linux, or maybe DOS) ?
TIA and lots of hopes

  Void

Fri, 01 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. my remarks on vrml and quake/halflife/worldcraft/qeradiant for vr experiments

2. VRML to Quake 1 converter?

3. Converting a model from quake and quake2 into VRML

4. QUAKE SPEED VRML BROWSER!!!!

5. QUAKE SPEED VRML BROWSER!!!!!!!!

6. The quake

7. Intel Arch (Was Re: [++] K6 fpu vs Pentium for Quake (Was: Re: Single kni)

8. using mouse like quake-like...

9. More Quake-like?

10. if any1 wants quake ver 1.06 full asm code e-mail me

11. help me finish coding jump action like Quake

12. Quake like controls with viewer