EAI: start TimeSensor from Java
Author Message
 EAI: start TimeSensor from Java

Hi,

I want to start a TimeSensor from my applet.
Which is the good value for the startTime ?
Thanks for answers

Salut,

Je cherche a demarrer un TimeSensor,depuis mon applet Java.
Sauriez vous quelle valeur il faut envoyer au startTime
Merci pour vos reponses.

Seb

Mon, 30 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 EAI: start TimeSensor from Java
hi,
if you want to start your timesensor, you can take an EventOut of a
TouchSensor and route it to the TimeSensor, or  without an EventOut try
something like this:

EventInSFTime set_startTime = (EventInSFTime)
timesensor.getEventIn("set_startTime");
float timestamp = System.currentTimeMillis()/1000 + (float) 0.2;
set_startTime.setValue(timestamp);

hope that will help

   Peter

Mon, 30 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. eai: getBrowser / start-stop TimeSensor question

2. eai:getVBrowser / start-stop TimeSensor question

3. EAI and TimeSensor

4. Correct way to start a TimeSensor from a scriptnode (ECMA)

5. Timesensor start on-load, VRML 2

6. Timesensor start on-load, VRML 2

7. starting a TimeSensor from applet?

8. Java in frame can't get instance of Java EAI + VRML in another frame

9. Mixing Java EAI stuff with Java in Script nodes

10. Triggering visibilitySensors on EAI start()?

11. EAI and the Java 2 plugin

12. VRML/EAI and Java