LIVE3D and hardware acceleration
Author Message
 LIVE3D and hardware acceleration

Hi, we are using the LIVE3D Netscape plug in and trying
to make it use the hardware acceleration of our OpenGl
board (on Windows NT).  It seems to be working only
in software.  Any tips?

Thanks, Cliff

Tue, 08 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 LIVE3D and hardware acceleration

Quote:

> Hi, we are using the LIVE3D Netscape plug in and trying
> to make it use the hardware acceleration of our OpenGl
> board (on Windows NT).  It seems to be working only
> in software.  Any tips?

It doesn't use OpenGL, it uses RenderWare.  Check your board's
documentation - it may well support this too.

--

Hewlett-Packard Labs        http://www.hp.com/
Bristol, UK

DISCLAIMER:  Any opinions/advice given here are used at your own risk
and do not necessarily represent the views of HP.

Fri, 11 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Hardware acceleration with Squeak Smalltalk?

2. VRML Viewer using D3D hardware acceleration ?

3. CP2.1b rendering Hardware Acceleration?

4. Hardware acceleration for raytracing purposes

5. Hardware acceleration with Cosmo Player 2

6. We need to know if hardware acceleration can help our VRML performance

7. HARDWARE ACCELERATION

8. Software versus Hardware Acceleration

9. Hardware acceleration (Direct-3D)?

10. Hardware acceleration for raytracing purposes

11. VRML and hardware acceleration

12. PyOpenGL on Linux: waiting for hardware acceleration