for what purposes can you use VRML

thanks
paul

Fri, 01 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 why vrml?
HI,

Can someone tell me why VRML
for what purposes can you use VRML

thanks
paul

Fri, 01 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 why vrml?
HI,

Can someone tell me why VRML
for what purposes can you use VRML

thanks
paul

Fri, 01 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 why vrml?
pretty much every1 on this newsgroup could tell u, but here goes..
portability (can be used on any system with a VRML compliant browser plugin,
(theoretically, its not quite the same in practice, as there are
discrepencies between browser that claim they r all complian))
ease of use (can be edited in a text editor like windows notepad just like
HTML files)
open source (great learning tool since you can view other ppls code)
interactivity (even without using script nodes, a wide array of interactive
features can be defined using basic VRML components)
ne1 else can add to this list, as these are just a few reasons

Sat, 02 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. why vrml?

2. why vrml is great

3. why vrml?

4. why why why oh why why baby

5. Why, Why Why????

6. why my vrml export plugin loose all inlines

7. Why use VRML?

8. why choose VRML as Network VR standard ?

9. Why can't I view my VRML

10. why why why (mouse related question)

11. from near VRML to REAL VRML : My first EAI / Java / VRML Humanoid Avatar

12. IE6 +VRML + javascript in VRML trouble (was: problem using javascript window.open in VRML)