Eliminate LOD ?
Author Message
 Eliminate LOD ?

I need to delete the lod information stored in a vrml file. How can I do
this quick and easy? Anybody wrote a prog doing this?

thanks for your help

Ben Kenoby
ICQ: 56237420

Sun, 17 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Eliminate LOD ?

Quote:

> I need to delete the lod information stored in a vrml file. How can I do
> this quick and easy? Anybody wrote a prog doing this?

> thanks for your help

> Ben Kenoby
> ICQ: 56237420

Get VrmlPad from ParallelGraphics - it shows both a scene tree
representation of the file and a text editing window. In the scene tree
you can delete entire nodes with a single keystroke.

There are several other really nice features - it is a premier Win32
editor for VRML97 files!

- Paul
***********************************
Paul S. Hoffman
Senior Interface Designer, Cognetics Corporation

Company URL - http://www.cognetics.com
Personal URL - http://pluto.njcc.com/~paulsam
609-799-5005 ext.237 - FAX 609-799-8555

Sun, 17 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Alternative formulation of LOD (Re: Law of Demeter)

2. Problem with LOD within PROTO

3. LOD overhead

4. Dynamic LOD filtering?

5. add children to lod

6. lod-inlines loading to early

7. LOD that changes level by a ROUTE?

8. LOD and the elevation grid???

9. LOD, 3DSMAX, and variable visibility limit problem

10. Strange behaviour with LOD

11. single LOD for multiple objects?

12. seems impossible to animate a lod in VRML2