Animations in Cosmo player return to original position
Author Message
 Animations in Cosmo player return to original position

I'm having problems with animations in CosmoPlayer 2.0 (works fine in
WorldView 2.0 ):

I use a script counting the cycleInterval of a timeSensor to create a
timeline between animations. You know, this one first, then the other one,
etc...
Now, I often encounter this problem which is not always consistent. My
object
returns to its original position after the animation even when there is no
loop in the timeSensor. With a lot of animations, it runs either as planned,
or every single animation returns to its original position. This often
happens when I reload the world.

I am wondering: Is it my system or a known bug in CosmoPlayer? Is it my
code?

Here's a small sample (7K):
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~favreau/vrmlads/

Koan
"remove spam from e-mail address"

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 22 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. EAI,Cosmo Player: getBrowser return NullPointerException!

2. Cortona and VRML.External.* classes in Cosmo Player

3. Cosmo player 2.0 vs 2.1

4. Cosmo Player for Mac

5. Cosmo player and Win98

6. cosmo player

7. HELP! Cosmo Player gets stuck

8. New ATI Rage PRO LT hangs Cosmo Player?

9. Cosmo Player 2.0?? How to Uninstall or Remove

10. Rescue Cosmo Player

11. Downloading Cosmo Player?

12. Cosmo Player where?