Spline -Anto Matkovic models
Author Message
 Spline -Anto Matkovic models

Hi :)

I ported 3 nice Anto Matkovic models (35-62kb)
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~demidov/VRML/Splines/Model.htm
I hope to reduce they 2 times.
how to remove leading zeros and excessive numbers very quickly (I don't
want to write C converter yet as I am not  going to "open a Nurbs
factory" :)

or may be you correct these WRL?  :)

Evgeny

Fri, 25 Jul 2003 22:48:02 GMT
 Spline -Anto Matkovic models
You could just use the find/replace function to remove the leading zeros.
Remember the numbers have to have a comma for space between them.

basicly do somthin like
find ", 0"
replace with ", "

then do the same with ", 00"

While this is not ideal I does work and can be done with almost any computer
with reasonable speed.

Paul Aslin

Quote:
> Hi :)

> I ported 3 nice Anto Matkovic models (35-62kb)
> http://www.ipm.sci-nnov.ru/~demidov/VRML/Splines/Model.htm
> I hope to reduce they 2 times.
> how to remove leading zeros and excessive numbers very quickly (I don't
> want to write C converter yet as I am not  going to "open a Nurbs
> factory" :)

> or may be you correct these WRL?  :)

> Evgeny

Sat, 26 Jul 2003 05:22:28 GMT

1. new Anto Matkovic spline sculptures

2. spline-based models

3. BLT: bug? in spline: spline natural/quadratic

4. Object models, Domain models, Application models, and MVC?

5. Object models, Domain models, Application models, and MVC?

6. Splines in APL

7. Interpolatory Splines from TSPACK for J

8. IMAQ spline interpolation shows artefacts.

9. Cubic spline interpolation

10. Splines in FORTH

11. B-Spline or Bezier coded in Forth ?

12. Spline function in Gadgets