World Bounding Box / Walls
Author Message
 World Bounding Box / Walls

Hello,

I have been trying to find a clever way to add a fish tank effect to stop
users going beyond a certain point in the world and havent been able to find
out how.  Anyone know how to do this ?

Thanks

Thu, 02 Oct 2003 23:05:12 GMT
 World Bounding Box / Walls
Use transparent Box or IndexedFaceSet tile. Just set Material { transparency 1 }

Sylvain Carette
vrml designer-composer

Quote:

> Hello,

> I have been trying to find a clever way to add a fish tank effect to stop
> users going beyond a certain point in the world and havent been able to find
> out how.  Anyone know how to do this ?

> Thanks

Fri, 03 Oct 2003 03:31:38 GMT

1. blaxxun bugs in znear/zfar, world bounding box

2. How to make a list box not bound to any file

3. Need Bounding Boxes Syntax Help

4. Bounding boxes....

5. Can I rely on bounding box values?

6. Bounding Box

7. Bounding boxes

8. Highlight with bounding box or edges

9. Bounding Box

10. Q: Bounding box generation

11. EAI - seeing bounding boxes from Java

12. bounding box