VRML Ring
Author Message
 VRML Ring

I would like to invite anyone interested to join the vrml "Ring" that I
have started through the "WebRing"   http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;It allows
people interested in VRML to travel around sites containing VRML content
similar to a art gallery. The VRML Ring home page can be found at:

If you are interested, you can sign up on the home page or if you have
any questions, please feel free to contact me.

- Avatara VR -
David A. Maloney
Virtual Worlds and Avatars

Mirabilis ICQ# 105668
Tel:800-558-0467 | Tel:414-242-2000 | fax:414-242-7409

Sat, 01 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VRML 3D ring

2. VRML 3D Ring

3. VRML 3D Ring

4. how to create ring in vrml??

5. ring 0 to ring 123

6. Ring 0 access from within a ring 3 program without VxD

7. from near VRML to REAL VRML : My first EAI / Java / VRML Humanoid Avatar

8. IE6 +VRML + javascript in VRML trouble (was: problem using javascript window.open in VRML)

9. New: Modula-2 web-ring. Please add your site to the ring.

10. Syntax colo(u)ring

11. You ring my bell.

12. Focus Ring