vrml to direct3d
Author Message
 vrml to direct3d

could anyone please tell me if there is a conversion program which will let
me translate my existing vrml objects to direct 3d format?  (or vice versa).

thanks, olly.

Mon, 02 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 vrml to direct3d
Crossroads , Keith Rule's excellent 3d file translator. Freeware(I think)!
PMH
Quote:

>could anyone please tell me if there is a conversion program which will let
>me translate my existing VRML objects to direct 3d format?  (or vice
versa).

>thanks, olly.

Mon, 02 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Direct3d VRML Browsers

2. Direct3D

3. Direct3D rendering limitations?

4. FireGL and Direct3D under NT

5. Erratic RDSTC with Direct3D

6. Direct3D headers for Asm

7. Direct3D, *not* OpenGL

8. from near VRML to REAL VRML : My first EAI / Java / VRML Humanoid Avatar

9. IE6 +VRML + javascript in VRML trouble (was: problem using javascript window.open in VRML)

10. VRML 2000 : Platform Independence Keeps VRML alive

11. Rapid flipping between 2 VRML-1 files with VRML-2

12. VRML 2.0 to VRML 1.0 Converter