VRML's Contest //Concurso de VRML
Author Message
 VRML's Contest //Concurso de VRML

?Hi again!

- Such i say few days ago i have been meaning to make a VRML's contest else
i hace few players so if i no obtain  more players my server will not give
me make it.

- There will be prizes and participate is free. (yes, yes .. there is not
tread, no banners for click-in, no pop-ups ...only make my server's counter
grow up :-) nothing at all).

- If there is something interested please e-mail me at:

- Or go to the forum at:

        http://www.*-*-*.com/

- Byes!

- Hola de nuevo

- Tal y como dije hace unos dias estoy pensando en hacer un concurso de vrml
sin embargo si no tengo suficientes participantes mi servidor no me dejar
hacerlo.

- Habr premios y la participacin es gratuita, (si, si no hay {*filter*}a nada
de banners para clickar ni pop-ups solo hacer que mi servidor acumule
visitas) nada ms.

- Si hay alguien interesado que me escriba a :

- O que vaya  a:

        http://www.*-*-*.com/

- Adis!

Sat, 04 Oct 2003 05:09:57 GMT
 VRML's Contest //Concurso de VRML
Well, it would be fun to participate, BUT, That link is either wrong or
inaccecible (at least from Sweden). Anyone else than me that cant reach it?

> ?Hi again!

> - Such i say few days ago i have been meaning to make a VRML's contest
else
> i hace few players so if i no obtain  more players my server will not give
> me make it.

> - There will be prizes and participate is free. (yes, yes .. there is not
> tread, no banners for click-in, no pop-ups ...only make my server's
counter
> grow up :-) nothing at all).

> - If there is something interested please e-mail me at:

> - Or go to the forum at:

>         http://www.*-*-*.com/

> - Byes!

> - Hola de nuevo

> - Tal y como dije hace unos dias estoy pensando en hacer un concurso de
VRML
> sin embargo si no tengo suficientes participantes mi servidor no me dejar
> hacerlo.

> - Habr premios y la participacin es gratuita, (si, si no hay {*filter*}a nada
> de banners para clickar ni pop-ups solo hacer que mi servidor acumule
> visitas) nada ms.

> - Si hay alguien interesado que me escriba a :

> - O que vaya  a:

>         http://www.*-*-*.com/

> - Adis!

Sat, 04 Oct 2003 16:47:30 GMT
 VRML's Contest //Concurso de VRML

Quote:
> Well, it would be fun to participate, BUT, That link is either wrong or
> inaccecible (at least from Sweden). Anyone else than me that cant reach it?

Couldn't reach it either.

Depending on my spare time available, subject of the contest and number of
participants I would also be willing to participate in the contest.

Greetings Roland Smeenk

Sat, 04 Oct 2003 17:28:25 GMT

1. VRML`s Contest // Concurso de VRML

2. Walking throught a School In VRML / Viaja a trav├ęs de la escuela en VRML

3. Argentino de Bs.As que quiera armar grupo de estudio VRML

4. from near VRML to REAL VRML : My first EAI / Java / VRML Humanoid Avatar

5. IE6 +VRML + javascript in VRML trouble (was: problem using javascript window.open in VRML)

6. Italian Vrml Contest

7. Turorial de Vrml 2.0

8. VRML.HOME.PAGES.DE

9. ***Brazilian*** Lista de discuss?o vrml-brasil

10. VRML 2.0 DE-CONVERTER

11. VRML Contest, w/ prize $$$!

12. Distrito de VRML