reality problem
Author Message
 reality problem

I have a some problems with a simulation

I want to control a rotation with two touch buttons button
1 + (faster)
button 2 -

To control the rotation I use a orientation interpolator
and a timesensor to control the rotationspeed. (in the cod)

Now heres the problem. How shall i wright my script.

I now that I have to have 1 eventin from each button, and
that the event out must go (I think)to startTime in the
time sensor wich control the cycleIntervall

please help me

* Sent from AltaVista http://www.*-*-*.com/ Where you can also find related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping.  Smart is Beautiful

Fri, 01 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. virtual REALITY - more REALITY

2. Texture problem with Liquid Reality/Java

3. Liquid Reality Installation Problems.

4. APL97 vision now reality

5. SmallTalk, Self, etc. used in Virtual Reality

6. Anonymous:Reality check

7. Reality of Language Security

8. Virtual Reality Programming

9. Virtual Reality

10. virtual reality type app, help!

11. FREE VISUAL FIVEWIN !!! - A reality

12. ODBC 32 bits RDD for Clipper: A reality !!!