Cortona and VRML.External.* classes in Cosmo Player
Author Message
 Cortona and VRML.External.* classes in Cosmo Player

Hi

Bob Crispen wrote me

Quote:
>> http://www.*-*-*.com/
>Well, the worlds failed to find VRML.External.* in Cosmo Player, but...

I complied Java for my Script node with "Parallel Graphics LLC" vrml
classes which I've found in Netscape directory. They work OK under
Cortona + NC or IE but there is 2 more libraries (for IE?).

Can anybody see my WRLs (Fractal mountains or 3D IFS fractal clouds)
with Cosmo Player or Blaxxun? or shall I recompile my Java with another
VRML classes?

You can find all sources in www.ipm.sci-nnov.ru/~demidov/VRML/

Evgeny

Fri, 01 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Cosmo Player & External Files

2. VRML, MIDI and Cosmo Player

3. COSMO PLAYER: Netscape classes

4. VRML with Java (not Javascript) under Cosmo Player for SGI

5. the Cosmo Player Vrml browser download url

6. Cosmo Player VRML Browser Plug-in

7. Will Cosmo Player\Any VRML 2.0 browser come out for Windows 3.1

8. compiling against different vrml.external classes

9. Which is faster, cortona or cosmo?

10. COSMO, BLAXXUN or CORTONA it work fine!

11. Cosmo Worlds and Cortona

12. Cortona VS Cosmo