how to create an avatar from a real human (without 3D-scanner)
Author Message
 how to create an avatar from a real human (without 3D-scanner)

hi u

witch software to use...
the process to go through...
way to digitalize..
..

--
Gruss,
Matthias Rdy

e-mail:

fon contact:
+49 (0)30 444 2925, mobil: +49 (0)175 484 6363

Tue, 11 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 how to create an avatar from a real human (without 3D-scanner)

Quote:

> hi u

> witch software to use...
> the process to go through...
> way to digitalize..
> ..

> --
> Gruss,
> Matthias Rdy

A new technology (presented at Siggraph 2000)
Here: http://www.eyematic.com/

S.Zridi Gillabert

http://www.zridi.com
interactive 3D - no plugin needed
---

Wed, 12 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 how to create an avatar from a real human (without 3D-scanner)

HiYa,
    You can try Blaxxuns AvatarStudio which does it all real quick and
simple but the Avatars may need their code tweating to work with other
thatn the Blaxxun Contact browser plugin.
Other than that Poser 4.0 puts out vrml H-anim format files well.
3D max outputs good vrml but costs big
I am using Lipsinc's Mimic which will do text to mouth animation but
only output in AVI or QT format video.
There is also Joe Face on cselt.it site which is an applet which does
face animation of VRML
Hope this helps
John

Quote:

> hi u

> witch software to use...
> the process to go through...
> way to digitalize..
> ..

> --
> Gruss,
> Matthias Rdy

> e-mail:

> fon contact:
> +49 (0)30 444 2925, mobil: +49 (0)175 484 6363

  softscan.vcf
< 1K Download

Thu, 13 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Human Avatars Working Group

2. YOU control human Avatar on the Web : VRML, Java, H-Anim

3. ANNOUNCE: free online MirrorToy - create mirror planes for real-time 3D

4. accessing 3D FFT data as 1D/3D complex/real arrays

5. Human Hand with Java 3D

6. Python scripting to dynamically generate 3D human models

7. Oz Interactive Adds Voice To Its 3D Online Avatars - Netday

8. need Vrml Models ( 3D Control Panel and neutral Avatar )

9. from near VRML to REAL VRML : My first EAI / Java / VRML Humanoid Avatar

10. 3D Scanners vs. Digital Stills

11. AVATARS 98- SPECIAL STARSHIP AVATAR CHATS-FREE

12. Avatar Bazaar - Custom Avatars