EAI: getBrowser
Author Message
 EAI: getBrowser

Hi,

I am learning EAI. How can i get the current Browser ?  getBowser() doesn't
work :(  (i need the worldurl)

Thanks
Gerry

Mon, 14 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 EAI: getBrowser
Ok , i've been too fast. In other words: i already found it :)
Quote:

>Hi,

>I am learning EAI. How can i get the current Browser ?  getBowser() doesn't
>work :(  (i need the worldurl)

>Thanks
>Gerry

Mon, 14 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 EAI: getBrowser
Dear all,

I'm also new to EAI, I tried to write some JAVA code but I can't even
compile the source with error of importing a class vrml.external.*

Would anyone delight me how to find the package to import when
compiling?

Below are the sample source:

import java.awt.*;
import java.applet.*;
import vrml.external.field.EventOut;
import vrml.external.field.EventInSFColor;
import vrml.external.field.EventInMFFloat;
import vrml.external.field.EventOutSFColor;
import vrml.external.field.EventOutSFTime;

Many thanks in advance.

Kelvin

Quote:

> Hi,
> I am learning EAI. How can i get the current Browser ?  getBowser() doesn't
> work :(  (i need the worldurl)
> Thanks
> Gerry

Wed, 16 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. EAI: getBrowser(Applet,frame,index)

2. eai: getBrowser / start-stop TimeSensor question

3. eai getBrowser trouble

4. pb with EAI, getBrowser() doesn't work

5. ??? on EAI getBrowser()

6. Q: EAI getBrowser()

7. EAI getBrowser() AND ie

8. EAI: getBrowser?

9. EAI : getBrowser stalls offline applet ?

10. HELP: problem with EAI getBrowser call in COSMO 1.0

11. Embedding Cortona 2.1 with <OBJECT> / EAI-getBrowser() ?

12. getBrowser problem (EAI)