Blaxxun Contact 5.0
Author Message
 Blaxxun Contact 5.0

I tired the new Blaxxun Contact ver 5.0 and experienced some serious bugs
and bad performance (compared with WRL files that run well on ver 4.4)

Anyone had similar / different experience?

Thanks

Eyal Haik

--

Sun, 05 Oct 2003 19:29:27 GMT
 Blaxxun Contact 5.0

18 Apr 2001:

Quote:
>I tired the new Blaxxun Contact ver 5.0 and experienced some serious
>bugs and bad performance (compared with WRL files that run well on
>ver 4.4)

>Anyone had similar / different experience?

Well, last I heard, you weren't supposed to use it in {*filter*}town, so I
haven't downloaded it yet.

I know there were some release notes that talked about changes in the
lighting model to more closely conform with the spec, so if some worlds
were built with the earlier versions of Contact in mind, they may be
different now, but they're probably closer to being right than they
once were.
--
Rev. Bob "Bob" Crispen
crispen at hiwaay dot net

666 F - Oven temperature for roast Beast

Tue, 07 Oct 2003 10:46:39 GMT

1. blaxxun Contact 4.3 Problem

2. Sound bug in [blaxxun Contact 4.2] ?

3. blaxxun eai contact with browser in another frame

4. Blaxxun Contact Examine mode Center of rotation/HUD conflict

5. drawOp: zbias etc ... (Blaxxun Contact)

6. Orthographic/Parallel Projection with Layer2D in Blaxxun Contact

7. IE error with Blaxxun Contact and Morpheus 2.0

8. Blaxxun Contact: BSPTree Problem

9. Opening / Clearing (Blaxxun Contact) Console Automatically

10. questions about Blaxxun Contact

11. PROTOS and sfimage /blaxxun contact

12. blaxxun Contact 5.1 extrusion lighting problem