WRL FORMAT - HELP
Author Message
 WRL FORMAT - HELP

Hi to everyone!
I have a problem, when I want to view vrml files in the format of wrl. With
Netscape 3.0 I have the VRML tool loaded, but I just get a black screen
with no graphics on it. I found out, that the wrl format seems to be a
special vrml format.
Can anyone help me with this? Do I need a special browser or tool, or
plug-in?

Thank you for any help!

Regards,

STARCOM AG
Peter Erni

http://www.*-*-*.com/

tel ++41 (0)56 416 96 00
fax ++41 (0)56 416 96 10

Sun, 26 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 WRL FORMAT - HELP

Quote:

> I have a problem, when I want to view VRML files in the format of wrl. With
> Netscape 3.0 I have the VRML tool loaded, but I just get a black screen
> with no graphics on it. I found out, that the wrl format seems to be a
> special vrml format.

This could be a problem with the plug-in, it may only support vrml 1.0
and the file you are viewing is vrml 2.0. so it cannot cope. Check with
the view frame/documnet source menu and read th first line of text.

Tony.

Mon, 27 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. WRL to Other formats

2. Which Win95 Tool compress *.wrl to *.wrl.gz ?

3. Problem with .wrl file - mack12.wrl (1/1)

4. Problem with .wrl file - mack12.wrl (0/1)

5. Java in VRML code...need help...or need a piano/keyborad.wrl

6. help I need my wrl's

7. please help with this .wrl

8. Thanks for help with my System.wrl

9. routine to convert date format 0CYYDDDF to format DD/MM/YY or DDMMYY

10. Format of a TSO XMIT format dataset

11. Joaquin's formatted messages and the end of formatting

12. format specifiers in format string param.