Java Plug-In and the EAI?
Author Message
 Java Plug-In and the EAI?

Has anyone gotten the latest version (1.1.1, or any version) of the Java
Plug-in to work with the EAI?  I tried and got an error:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: getBrowserType
    at vrml.external.Browser.getBrowser(Compiled Code)
    at nano.client.VExternalApplet.start(Compiled Code)
    at sun.applet.AppletPanel.run(Compiled Code)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:474)

Any info?

Thanks...

Michael P. McCutcheon
Sun Certified Java Programmer
Sun Certified Java Developer
Unite for Java!: http://www.*-*-*.com/
Java Programmers FAQ: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 01 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Java Plug-In and the EAI?
Hi Michael,

Quote:
>Has anyone gotten the latest version (1.1.1, or any version) of the Java
>Plug-in to work with the EAI?  I tried and got an error:

>java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: getBrowserType
>    at vrml.external.Browser.getBrowser(Compiled Code)
>    at nano.client.VExternalApplet.start(Compiled Code)
>    at sun.applet.AppletPanel.run(Compiled Code)
>    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:474)

Same here,

Tried getting info from SUN, but no luck yet !

I have got this error in another situation, and that was because
the CosmoPlayer DLL couldn't be found.

I really hope SUN will support the EAI, because Netscape are
not supporting Java from release 5.x, so Java in Netscape can
only be done by something like the SUN's Java plug-in.

Sun, 07 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Java Plug-in 1.2 and EAI

2. EAI and the Java 2 plugin

3. Java 1.2 plugin and EAI

4. Java Plugin 1.1.2 & EAI

5. Java 2 Plug-in and EAI

6. Java Plug-In and EAI?

7. Java Plugin & EAI

8. EAI and Java 1.3 Plug-In?

9. Mixing Java EAI stuff with Java in Script nodes

10. Java in frame can't get instance of Java EAI + VRML in another frame

11. Java Plugin 1.2 (Java 1.2)

12. IE5 and VRML2 microsoft plugin with EAI