Robots?
Author Message
 Robots?

Hi everyone!

I visit this site occasionally and find it extremely helpful. Some of you
really know your stuff.

Now I need urgently url's to any site that shows animated vrml robots!

Thanks

Matti

Tue, 07 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Robots?

Quote:

> Now I need urgently url's to any site that shows animated VRML robots!

Well, I have one on my site:
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~crispen/vrmlworks/ -- click Examples
Also check out some of the links under {*filter*}space for Avatars,
and the industrial robots listed on the Worlds page.
--
Bob Crispen
crispen at hiwaay dot net

Tue, 07 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Robots?

Cheers,
 Matti

Thu, 09 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Robots?
Hi Matti,

I hope all you ever dreamed of should be inside
the "VRML and Java3d Robots" library
http://www.robotic.dlr.de/Joerg.Vogel/Vrml/lib.html

:-) Ciao Joerg

  Dipl.Inform. Joerg Vogel
  Institute of Robotics and System Dynamics
  German Aerospace Center - DLR
  location:  Muenchner Str. 20, Wessling i.Obb., Germany
  mail:      D-82234 Wessling, Germany
  phone:     +49-8153-28-1049
  fax:       +49-8153-28-1134

  www:       http://jvogel.de/dlr

Fri, 10 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE: GNU Robots (scheme robots)

2. GUI analysis & data entry robots

3. ROBOT

4. ROBOT.AWS

5. ROBOT program

6. 64-bit Robot Supercomputer

7. More robots

8. New Forth based Personal Robot: Bugsy AI

9. control a robot

10. Examples of robots programmed in Forth?

11. Mind.Forth robot AI is now similar to JavaScript AI

12. Mentifex AI in JavaScript and Mind.Forth for Robots