Taiwan's earthquake-damaged terrain elevation data file -> VRML or something else
Author Message
 Taiwan's earthquake-damaged terrain elevation data file -> VRML or something else

Hi,
    I have tried to find converting tools for a long time, please help me to
put Taiwan's earthquake-damaged terrain on the web.

    I want to put my terrain on the web-site. The format of terrain
elevation data file can be both of ASCII and Binary file
1. ASCII : equal-spacing grid x,y,z value with user-defined map projection
(2 degree UTM)
2. Binary : equal-spacing grid z value in simple binary raster format

    Please tell me how to convert my terrain into vrml or something else
which is suitable for interaction on the internet. I think you experts know
lots of tool softwares. Thanks.

Jim
--
Jim Tsai Senior Engineer
Cradle Tech. Corp.

Sun, 28 Sep 2003 18:58:29 GMT

1. RESOURCE: VRML-based Visualization of GTOPO30-Earth Elevation Data

2. Can't Repair a Damaged TPS file

3. Q:Terrain following in VRML 2.0

4. Terrain in VRML / Java3D ?

5. VRML elevation grids

6. elevation data

7. VRML 2.0 elevation grid examples wanted.

8. VRML for Digitial Elevation Model

9. VRML from Digital Elevation Models?

10. DTED to VRML convertors [ Elevation Grids] ?

11. DXF->VRML/VRML->DXF Converter

12. Can tcl copy binary data without damage?