EAI version of VRML 2.0 Tic-Tac-Toe game (VRML + Java)
Author Message
 EAI version of VRML 2.0 Tic-Tac-Toe game (VRML + Java)

Hello.

I have previously posted about the VRML2.0 Tic-Tac-Toe game using Script node.
At this time, I have new version that use EAI(External Authoring Interface).
vrml 2.0 Tic-Tac-Toe EAI version illustrates an example of VRML + Java
application using EAI.

Try it:
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~sylim/

Java source code is available.

Mon, 08 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. VRML 2.0 Tic-Tac-Toe Game

2. 'Tic-Tac-Toe-Tum' game online

3. Tic-Tac-Toe and other games

4. Tic-tac-toe game source i

5. tic-tac-toe game anyone?

6. from near VRML to REAL VRML : My first EAI / Java / VRML Humanoid Avatar

7. 3D (4x4x4) Noughts and Crosses / Tic Tac Toe

8. Tic tac toe in functional programming?

9. Help with Tic tac toe in funcitonal programming

10. Announcing: logo tic-tac-toe tutorial

11. LOGO-L> Re: Tic tac toe (bug)