VRML and JAVA
Author Message
 VRML and JAVA

Hello,

I've developed an own VRML-Viewer and now I try to enable JAVA binding
via JNI to execute JAVA-classes. I've got the vrml package, I can start
the JVM and I can find the JAVA class, specified in the VRML file. But I
don't know how to get access to the VRML-Script node from inside the
JAVA class, e.g. via the JAVA function: getField() or getEventOut().
I think that I have to connect the JAVA-Node with my VRML-node ?!
Does anybody know how to realize such a VRML-JAVA binding via JNI?

Hope You can help
Chriss

Fri, 18 Nov 2005 17:03:10 GMT

1. VRML in Java vs Java in VRML

2. VRML conference: Java - What is Smalltalk Tomorrow?

3. Russian Monkey VS Ananova -- x3d eXtended -- ( VRML with Java )

4. Interface between VRML and Java

5. VRML or Java or anything else?

6. VRMl and JAVA

7. Controllling speed in VRML with JAVA

8. vrml and java

9. VRML for Java

10. getting VRML and Java/EAI to work in Netscape 4.6 (a solution)

11. VRML and Java 1.2

12. Help: how to use VRML and JAVA (JSAI)