Double Animation
Author Message
 Double Animation

Hi at all,
i need help about animations.
I made a simple animation with a Time Sensor and an Orientation Interpolator
on a serie of Transform Nodes.
How can I create a second animation on the same Nodes at the end of the
first animation?
Thanx for help

Wed, 30 Nov 2005 17:53:38 GMT
 Double Animation
Hi !

You will have to use a script.
Route the isActive field of your TimeSensor to the script.
If the TimeSensor sends an isActive FALSE event to the
script you can start the next animation.
function timer1Active(value,ts){
   if(value){
     // do other things when timer starts
    }else{
     // timer stopped
     startTimer2 = ts;
    }

Quote:
}

Note:

If you want an uninterrupted animation, you will have to compute
the new position of the Viewpoint yourself (That means add the
rotation/orientation values of (to the old position. It is
not enough to check the UserPosition/Orientation because when the
TimeSensor sends an isActive FALSE at the end of the cycle, the
Interpolator may not have reached its final destination !!!

See an example how it can be done here:

http://www.memeticdesign.de/rp/navigation

Regards, Roland

Quote:

--
Roland Praehofer webdesign.sound.virtual_environments

web:http://www.memeticdesign.de

Wed, 30 Nov 2005 18:37:08 GMT

1. Human Animation - - Ally McBeal Stick Figure Animation - - ( Java / Matrix / Interactive Modelling )

2. Q: More info on Animation (was Animation with gif animated file)

3. double/double==integer test?

4. Embed points for double entry or templates for double entry bookkeeping

5. Casting an Eiffel Array2 [DOUBLE] object to a C array of doubles

6. Animation in Smalltalk

7. Visualwave and animation?

8. animation help

9. create animation using VisualAge