EMBED SRC problem
Author Message
 EMBED SRC problem

I have a vrml file embedded in a web page.

Using Javascript I want to change the SRC of this EMBED to dynamically
load a new VRML file into the page (I do not want to load a new page, I
just want to change the src of the embedded file).

the embed code looks like this:

<EMBED NAME="WORLD" WIDTH="100%" HEIGHT="65%" SRC="world1.wrl">

And I tried a Javascript function like this:

function jump() {
        document.WORLD.src = "world2.wrl" ;
        }

But when i run the jump() function i get the error :
"No Java field found with name src"

Does anybody have any ideas as to how i can change the embedded file??
Thanks in advance
Gary

Sat, 04 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. SRC TTC: Design of Embedded Systems

2. SRC TTC: Design of Embedded Systems: Models, Validation, and Synthesis

3. SRC TTC: Design of Embedded Systems

4. SRC TTC: Design of Embedded Systems: Models, Validation, and Synthesis

5. problem with a pcx viewer in asm 80x86 (src)

6. Using the %src argument in Installer>Advanced

7. Wanted: C functions, w/src, to read Clipper (dBASEII) data base files

8. Wanted: generic FORTH src for 68030

9. rpm --rebuild ghc-4.08-1.src.rpm

10. Help with SRC Modula-3

11. SRC Modula-3 1.5 available