Coordinate System using PROTO
Author Message
 Coordinate System using PROTO

May 2000:

Quote:
>I found this code somewhere in the web. It constructs a coordinate
>system using prototypes. I am trying to get the labeling x,y,z  at
>the end of each axis, without success. Does anybody have any helpful
>tips?

Take a look at some of my toys, particularly the rotation toy.  I've got
some neato arrows that point in arbitrary directions:

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~crispen/worlds/toys/
--
Rev. Bob "Bob" Crispen
crispen at hiwaay dot net

I am at one with my duality.

Sat, 09 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. 3d-coordinate to 2d coordinate

2. vrml model coordinates to screen coordinates...

3. Local versus World Coordinate System - mathematical brains wanted !!

4. coordinate system and HUD

5. L-SYSTEM PROTO ?

6. VRML 2 (extracting coordinates, colour and texture coordinates for all vertices)

7. Display coordinate system whit PlaneSensor

8. part location relative to world coordinate system

9. Relative coordinate system

10. Converting canvas coordinates to window coordinates.......

11. Converting canvas coordinates to window coordinates in tkinter.........

12. Q: canvas coordinate system