EAI classes, HELP!!!
Author Message
 EAI classes, HELP!!!

Hi all,
       I have a serious problem programming with EAI, Netscape 4.06,
NT4.0, JavaDK1.1.1 and CosmoPlayer2.1. The problem is that although
example precompiled code will work (that means an HTML file, a
my-file.class compiled file and a my-file.wrl file) which means that the
connection between the applet and the vrml window is initialised and a
session is started, if I write the code for the applet it doesn't seem to
compile becasue apparently the required libraries are missing. My question
is what are ALL the libraries required to use with EAI and where can I get
them from ? If anyone knows the answer to this question, please send me a
reply and if it's not too much trouble, please can someone attach the

        I have sent another email to this mailing list but it hasn't
appeared possibly because the Janet connection from Leicester university
has been misbehaving for the past 4 days. Thanks a lot in advance.

        S. Kapetanakis

                        (alternative)

Fri, 17 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 EAI classes, HELP!!!

> compile becasue apparently the required libraries are missing. My question
> is what are ALL the libraries required to use with EAI and where can I get
> them from ?

You probably have the files already. It comes with cosmo player.
For 2.1, the file is called npcosmop21.zip

Just place the file in your CLASSPATH (for javac) and in your netscape's
java/classes directory (assuming you are compiling your EAI applet on a
different machine from your netscape).

---
yong bing

Sat, 18 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need help with EAI classes

2. EAI Java classes

3. Cortona and EAI, and the other classes?

4. EAI classes - where!!!???

5. vrml classes for EAI stuff

6. EAI classes loading problem

7. EAI classes with JavaWorkshop2.0

8. EAI: class not found exception

9. Is the EAI class package somewhere via ftp

10. rotation calculator class for EAI?

11. EAI and coding to the EAI

12. Differences between EAI 1 and EAI 2