VRML text editor?
Author Message
 VRML text editor?

does anyone know of a good vrml text editing program, maybe something
similar to BBEdit or {*filter*}Studio for HTML?

does anyone even write their VRML in code these days, or do people only
use WYSIWYG programs?

thanks,
the newbie

Sat, 24 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 VRML text editor?

Try GNU Emacs.

--

     _/    _/          _/     USC/Information Sciences Institute
    _/      _/_/      _/     4676 Admiralty Way, Suite 1001

Sat, 24 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 VRML text editor?

Haven't heard of the programs you mentioned but I am using a Windoze 95
program called SitePad Pro. Written by ModelWorks at
http://www.*-*-*.com/ . It allows you customise a whole lot of templates
and other features. The Pro version includes HTML VRML and Java support.

Jim Pye
Wellington, New Zealand

Quote:

> does anyone know of a good VRML text editing program, maybe something
> similar to BBEdit or {*filter*}Studio for HTML?

> does anyone even write their VRML in code these days, or do people only
> use WYSIWYG programs?

> thanks,
> the newbie

Sun, 25 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 VRML text editor?

I use sitepad from modelworks.com

does vrml, html, and java.

Quote:

> does anyone know of a good VRML text editing program, maybe something
> similar to BBEdit or {*filter*}Studio for HTML?

> does anyone even write their VRML in code these days, or do people only
> use WYSIWYG programs?

> thanks,
> the newbie

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download

Mon, 26 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 VRML text editor?

You might want to try VRCreator as a VRML 2.0 authoring tool. It's not a
VRML text editor per se, but the WYSIWYG GUI does make it very easy to
create compelling VRML 2.0 content. There's a free Learning Edition on our
Web site at http://www.platinum.com/vrcreator. The Personal Edition, which
has some extra features, is available for $129. I think you'll like it.

Ken Gaebler

Mon, 03 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 VRML text editor?

Dear Group:

The response to VIRTUAL VISIONS, the latest in VRML and 3D newsletter
magazines has been tremendous.

In the first issue were articles on E-Models (Human Animations and 3D
Electronic Human Representations), browser plugins, and much more!  The
next issue is already coming together and will be very informative and
exciting!

If you would like to subscribe for free (electronic versions only),
please send an e-mail message with the word "subscribe" in the body of
the message and you will be placed on the list.  VIRTUAL VISIONS will be
sent to you in an e-mail message once a month.  In addition, you will
receive updates of interest on the VRML and 3D development community.

You can find out more by going to
http://members.tripod.com/~Timelink/index.html

A special thanks to all who contributed to the first issue!

Sincerely,

William Thien
Editor, VIRTUAL VISIONS

Mon, 03 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help: Vrml text editor

2. Text editor for VRML?

3. come to see my new VRML scene with text editor using only

4. Compatible text editor for UNIX vi editor

5. Text widgets as basic text editors?

6. Text editor with slightly fancy text abilities

7. VRML text vs. texture text

8. Old VRML Editors

9. VRML Editor

10. Is there any free Graphic VRML editor?

11. 3D vRML Editor

12. Free VRML Editor??