~ unrelated ? on std's
Author Message
 ~ unrelated ? on std's

I've seen vrml 2.0 referenced as an open and public standard/specification.
While looking around for a "nutshell" definition,  I've found examples of
what are/not but haven't found specific "properties" of the category.  Any
pointers/references would be appreciated.

Tue, 18 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 ~ unrelated ? on std's

Quote:

> I've seen VRML 2.0 referenced as an open and public standard/specification.
> While looking around for a "nutshell" definition,  I've found examples of
> what are/not but haven't found specific "properties" of the category.  Any
> pointers/references would be appreciated.

Try http://vrml.sgi.com/moving-worlds/spec.DIS/index.html

Regards,
Jon Logan

Cosmo Software

Tue, 18 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Std:Cut, Std:Copy, Std:Paste - Don't work at all

2. Std:Copy, Std:Paste, Std:cut problems

3. STD:Cut, STD:Copy & Paste in CW2

4. MIL-STD-973 & MIL-STD-498 issue

5. Should MIL-STD-498 replace DOD-STD-2167A?

6. STD (long) - What's new ???

7. redirecting compiler's std err to file under winNT

8. STD:Window - STD:NextWindow & STD:PreviousWindow?

9. Totally unrelated

10. unrelated stuff again

11. Unrelated Lookups

12. Delete record from unrelated file?