Java class path and remote classes on server
Author Message
 Java class path and remote classes on server

I want to write a Java script extended class for a vrml file to be browsed
remotely over the internet.

BUT within that class I want to 'import' some of my own home grown classes
that are STORED ON THE REMOTE SERVER.

Is this possible. Surely Java will moan because it won't find the classes
since the server is not in the classpath.

I guess putting all the class files in the same server directory might work,
but is there a way of placing them in another location on the server - so I
don't have to keep duplicating them into each demo's directory.

Can one use JAR files in the url of a Script Node's class path?

Tue, 10 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Smalltalk Collection Classes to Java JGL Classes Mapping

2. ANNOUNCE: Prolog Logic Server in a Java Class

3. Java Object Not Returned/Java Class Not Preserved

4. Copying by dispatching on remote access to class wide types

5. Understanding code: 100 classes vs. 5000 classes

6. Inserting classes between other classes when loading packages

7. Instance of class as a class

8. Understanding code: 100 classes vs. 5000 classes

9. TextView class and TextEditView class

10. Class variables and class methods

11. state-machine class: solved..friend classes ?????

12. Class/Message reference for Class(y)?