Two VRML worlds (VRML+Java)
Author Message
 Two VRML worlds (VRML+Java)

Hello,

I added two vrml worlds to my homepage. It works properly only with
Navigator 3.01 and Cosmo Player 1.0 b3a. Java applets were written using EAI.
You can find these worlds here:

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~romsky/obukhov/anim.html

I appreciate any feedback.
Regards,
Gena.

Sat, 18 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. from near VRML to REAL VRML : My first EAI / Java / VRML Humanoid Avatar

2. VRML in Java vs Java in VRML

3. VOTE VRML WORLDS: ITALIAN VRML COMPETITION

4. Using Java to run an EXE from a VRML world

5. Java object In VRML World with User Communication

6. Java VRML worlds - Any comments?

7. How to connect JAVA Applet in VRML World?

8. new EAI world (VRML+Java)

9. JAVA and VRML 2.0 moving worlds

10. vrml-java-generated vrml

11. VRML/java scripting example and vrml.* packages

12. EAI version of VRML 2.0 Tic-Tac-Toe game (VRML + Java)