Javascript popup window
Author Message
 Javascript popup window

Hello, I am wondering how to make a pop-up window in Javascript. I have
tried to do this, but with failure:

#VRML V2.0 utf8

DEF Popup Script {
  eventOut SFNode something_click
  url "javascript:
    function theMenu(menu) {
      menu = Browser.loadURL( MFString blah.txt, MFString target=_window
)
    }
  "

Quote:
}

DEF index Shape {
  geometry Box {}
  appearance Appearance {
    material Material { diffuseColor 1 1 1 }
  }

Quote:
}

ROUTE Popup.something_click TO index.appearance

------

What is the error with that?

Thanks,
Darshan

Fri, 19 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Javascript popup window

Quote:
>Hello, I am wondering how to make a pop-up window in Javascript. I have
>tried to do this, but with failure:

Which Browser are you using?
Markus

Mon, 22 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. javascript/popup windows

2. Disable javascript to avoid popup windows.

3. IE6 +VRML + javascript in VRML trouble (was: problem using javascript window.open in VRML)

4. Javascript popup

5. popup-window with "anchor" node and javascript

6. Problem with mouse wheel and popup under windows

7. Hiding menu in popup-window

8. Windows Explorer Popup menu options

9. Instant messenger type popup windows

10. Popup window doesn't close (BUG?)

11. controls with template on a popup-window?

12. Popup help window won't display