question about File->Print
Author Message
 question about File->Print

Does any vrml plug-in support File->Print for hardcopy?

The only way I can get hardcopy from Cosmo 2.1 is to do an alt-PrintScrn

and then paste it into Word.

thanks,
e.s.

Sat, 04 Oct 2003 21:45:44 GMT
 question about File->Print

Ed Sexton schrieb:

Quote:
> Does any VRML plug-in support File->Print for hardcopy?

> The only way I can get hardcopy from Cosmo 2.1 is to do an alt-PrintScrn

> and then paste it into Word.

> thanks,
> e.s.

Hi Ed,

you can load VRML in CorelDraw and then you can print it.

York

Mon, 06 Oct 2003 04:39:44 GMT

1. print "hello", >> file

2. .cob files >>> .exe files

3. >>>>>How to read a IMAGE file?(BMP, GIF)|||||||||

4. File>>atEnd question

5. Q: simple example of read file->convert char(s)->write file needed

6. Thinking about "print >>"

7. NumberPrintPolicy>>print:on:using bug?

8. MVS Print Files - Some Questions

9. HELP>>>>>>>Fortran-Pascal Linking

10. >>>>>>>FROM SMTK TO C++

11. LPT1 Printer Spooling/Printing and Appending to a Print File