SFWEB3D November Meeting
Author Message
 SFWEB3D November Meeting

SFWEB3D presents

MOJOWORLD: Create Your Own 3D Planets!!

Who: Presented by Calyxa Omphalos, Pandromeda Inc.( www.pandromeda.com )

When: November 19th, 2002 at 7-9pm .

Where: The dvGarage (785 Market Street Suite 200, San Francisco, CA.)

FREE RAFFLES - WIN A FULL COPY OF MOJOWORLD Generator 2.0 valued at $249.95.

ALSO WIN A SET OF THE STARBASE C3 3D STARSHIP LIBRARIES FOR MOJOWORLD,
valued at $29.95

Pandromeda's MojoWorld product lets you create entire 3d worlds that you can
navigate, render, and animate. Using fractal terrain modeling, MojoWorld
takes environment and landscape modeling and rendering to another level. It
pushes past the boundaries of Bryce and the first generation landscape
builders by letting you not just set up a static "scene," but to generate
entire planets including orbiting moons and stars.

It's a multi-part software solution offering a free "planetary viewer" a low
cost "Transporter Pro" to take snapshots from your planetary visits, and a
full blown "Generator," to create your own worlds.

The new version 2.0 offers better rendering by including reflection and
refraction as well as a detailed river and planetary ring generator.

You can inhabit your worlds by importing 3d models in many formats like
.3ds, .dxf, and .lwo. Once imported these models can be converted into
convenient libraries for use in all MojoWorlds. We'll demo how this is done
with the Starbase C3 models, the first 3rd party 3D model library made
specifically for MojoWorld.

MojoWorld is a fun 3D creation app for all, a great way to kick off the
Holidaze Season!

Speaker Info:

team that created MojoWorld. She's experimented and pushed the software to
its outer boundaries creating strange alien landscapes and worlds. Examples
of Calyxa's work can be seen at many of the MojoWorld community sites and
forums online. Some of the best sites to see her work are at 3Dcommune.com
(www.3dcommune.com) and Renderosity.com ( www.renderosity.com ).

Don't miss this SFWEB3D meeting:

Full Version of MojoWorld 2.0 (www.pandromeda.com) raffle, Starbase C3
MojoWorld Library (www.starbasec3.com ) raffle, Free CD-ROM demo software to
all, and find out what you need to know about what's happening on the web
and in web3D today!

SFWEB3D Monthy Meetings- Every 3rd Tuesday- dvGarage

SFWEB3D dvGarage

--

Tue, 26 Apr 2005 13:47:06 GMT
 SFWEB3D November Meeting

>SFWEB3D presents

>MOJOWORLD: Create Your Own 3D Planets!!

>Who: Presented by Calyxa Omphalos, Pandromeda Inc.( www.pandromeda.com )

>When: November 19th, 2002 at 7-9pm .

>Where: The dvGarage (785 Market Street Suite 200, San Francisco, CA.)

>FREE RAFFLES - WIN A FULL COPY OF MOJOWORLD Generator 2.0 valued at $249.95.

>ALSO WIN A SET OF THE STARBASE C3 3D STARSHIP LIBRARIES FOR MOJOWORLD,
>valued at $29.95

>Pandromeda's MojoWorld product lets you create entire 3d worlds that you can
>navigate, render, and animate. Using fractal terrain modeling, MojoWorld
>takes environment and landscape modeling and rendering to another level. It
>pushes past the boundaries of Bryce and the first generation landscape
>builders by letting you not just set up a static "scene," but to generate
>entire planets including orbiting moons and stars.

>It's a multi-part software solution offering a free "planetary viewer" a low
>cost "Transporter Pro" to take snapshots from your planetary visits, and a
>full blown "Generator," to create your own worlds.

>The new version 2.0 offers better rendering by including reflection and
>refraction as well as a detailed river and planetary ring generator.

>You can inhabit your worlds by importing 3d models in many formats like
>.3ds, .dxf, and .lwo. Once imported these models can be converted into
>convenient libraries for use in all MojoWorlds. We'll demo how this is done
>with the Starbase C3 models, the first 3rd party 3D model library made
>specifically for MojoWorld.

>MojoWorld is a fun 3D creation app for all, a great way to kick off the
>Holidaze Season!

>Speaker Info:

>team that created MojoWorld. She's experimented and pushed the software to
>its outer boundaries creating strange alien landscapes and worlds. Examples
>of Calyxa's work can be seen at many of the MojoWorld community sites and
>forums online. Some of the best sites to see her work are at 3Dcommune.com
>(www.3dcommune.com) and Renderosity.com ( www.renderosity.com ).

>Don't miss this SFWEB3D meeting:

>Full Version of MojoWorld 2.0 (www.pandromeda.com) raffle, Starbase C3
>MojoWorld Library (www.starbasec3.com ) raffle, Free CD-ROM demo software to
>all, and find out what you need to know about what's happening on the web
>and in web3D today!

>SFWEB3D Monthy Meetings- Every 3rd Tuesday- dvGarage

>SFWEB3D dvGarage

Wed, 27 Apr 2005 00:11:04 GMT
 SFWEB3D November Meeting
This is not vrml I take it???
Quote:

>SFWEB3D presents

>MOJOWORLD: Create Your Own 3D Planets!!

>Who: Presented by Calyxa Omphalos, Pandromeda Inc.( www.pandromeda.com )

>When: November 19th, 2002 at 7-9pm .

>Where: The dvGarage (785 Market Street Suite 200, San Francisco, CA.)

>FREE RAFFLES - WIN A FULL COPY OF MOJOWORLD Generator 2.0 valued at $249.95.

>ALSO WIN A SET OF THE STARBASE C3 3D STARSHIP LIBRARIES FOR MOJOWORLD,
>valued at $29.95

>Pandromeda's MojoWorld product lets you create entire 3d worlds that you can
>navigate, render, and animate. Using fractal terrain modeling, MojoWorld
>takes environment and landscape modeling and rendering to another level. It
>pushes past the boundaries of Bryce and the first generation landscape
>builders by letting you not just set up a static "scene," but to generate
>entire planets including orbiting moons and stars.

>It's a multi-part software solution offering a free "planetary viewer" a low
>cost "Transporter Pro" to take snapshots from your planetary visits, and a
>full blown "Generator," to create your own worlds.

>The new version 2.0 offers better rendering by including reflection and
>refraction as well as a detailed river and planetary ring generator.

>You can inhabit your worlds by importing 3d models in many formats like
>.3ds, .dxf, and .lwo. Once imported these models can be converted into
>convenient libraries for use in all MojoWorlds. We'll demo how this is done
>with the Starbase C3 models, the first 3rd party 3D model library made
>specifically for MojoWorld.

>MojoWorld is a fun 3D creation app for all, a great way to kick off the
>Holidaze Season!

>Speaker Info:

>team that created MojoWorld. She's experimented and pushed the software to
>its outer boundaries creating strange alien landscapes and worlds. Examples
>of Calyxa's work can be seen at many of the MojoWorld community sites and
>forums online. Some of the best sites to see her work are at 3Dcommune.com
>(www.3dcommune.com) and Renderosity.com ( www.renderosity.com ).

>Don't miss this SFWEB3D meeting:

>Full Version of MojoWorld 2.0 (www.pandromeda.com) raffle, Starbase C3
>MojoWorld Library (www.starbasec3.com ) raffle, Free CD-ROM demo software to
>all, and find out what you need to know about what's happening on the web
>and in web3D today!

>SFWEB3D Monthy Meetings- Every 3rd Tuesday- dvGarage

>SFWEB3D dvGarage

Fri, 29 Apr 2005 04:57:09 GMT
 SFWEB3D November Meeting
No, it's definitely not VRML.  I checked it out.

Quote:
> This is not VRML I take it???

> >SFWEB3D presents

> >MOJOWORLD: Create Your Own 3D Planets!!

> >Who: Presented by Calyxa Omphalos, Pandromeda Inc.( www.pandromeda.com )

> >When: November 19th, 2002 at 7-9pm .

> >Where: The dvGarage (785 Market Street Suite 200, San Francisco, CA.)

> >FREE RAFFLES - WIN A FULL COPY OF MOJOWORLD Generator 2.0 valued at
$249.95.

> >ALSO WIN A SET OF THE STARBASE C3 3D STARSHIP LIBRARIES FOR MOJOWORLD,
> >valued at $29.95

> >Pandromeda's MojoWorld product lets you create entire 3d worlds that you
can
> >navigate, render, and animate. Using fractal terrain modeling, MojoWorld
> >takes environment and landscape modeling and rendering to another level.
It
> >pushes past the boundaries of Bryce and the first generation landscape
> >builders by letting you not just set up a static "scene," but to generate
> >entire planets including orbiting moons and stars.

> >It's a multi-part software solution offering a free "planetary viewer" a
low
> >cost "Transporter Pro" to take snapshots from your planetary visits, and
> >full blown "Generator," to create your own worlds.

> >The new version 2.0 offers better rendering by including reflection and
> >refraction as well as a detailed river and planetary ring generator.

> >You can inhabit your worlds by importing 3d models in many formats like
> >.3ds, .dxf, and .lwo. Once imported these models can be converted into
> >convenient libraries for use in all MojoWorlds. We'll demo how this is
done
> >with the Starbase C3 models, the first 3rd party 3D model library made
> >specifically for MojoWorld.

> >MojoWorld is a fun 3D creation app for all, a great way to kick off the
> >Holidaze Season!

> >Speaker Info:

> >team that created MojoWorld. She's experimented and pushed the software
> >its outer boundaries creating strange alien landscapes and worlds.
Examples
> >of Calyxa's work can be seen at many of the MojoWorld community sites and
> >forums online. Some of the best sites to see her work are at
3Dcommune.com
> >(www.3dcommune.com) and Renderosity.com ( www.renderosity.com ).

> >Don't miss this SFWEB3D meeting:

> >Full Version of MojoWorld 2.0 (www.pandromeda.com) raffle, Starbase C3
> >MojoWorld Library (www.starbasec3.com ) raffle, Free CD-ROM demo software
> >all, and find out what you need to know about what's happening on the web
> >and in web3D today!

> >SFWEB3D Monthy Meetings- Every 3rd Tuesday- dvGarage

> >SFWEB3D dvGarage

Tue, 31 May 2005 01:32:41 GMT

1. SFWEB3D Tuesday 15th Meeting

2. SFWEB3D July 15th meeting-tuesday

3. SFWEB3D SPAZZ 3D MEETING-JUNE17th RSVP

4. SFWEB3D May 20th meeting

5. TONIGHTS SFWEB3D MEETING....

6. Next Tuesday- SFWEB3D Meeting- Tony Parisi shows Flux for X3D

7. SFWEB3D Jan.21 meeting invite

8. SFWEB3D OCTOBER MEETING INVITE

9. SFWEB3D meeting this week.

10. SFWEB3D group meeting july 16th

11. SFWEB3D- First Meeting July 16th,2002

12. NY/SIGAPL November program meeting