Live3D
Author Message
 Live3D

Hello
Is anybody know where Live3D exist on the Web?

Thank

Fri, 17 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Live3D

Quote:

> Hello
> Is anybody know where Live3D exist on the Web?

I'm a great fan of Paper Software and the folks from Paper who
moved over to Netscape, and I was a great fan of Live3D as well,
but I think it's fair to say that the time has long since passed
when it was worthwhile to use that browser.  For one thing,
except for a very brief release that few were happy with under
the combined Live3D/Cosmo Player name, Live3D was a vrml 1.0
(plus some extras) browser, and it's hard to find a VRML world
out there any more that doesn't use the VRML 97 spec -- which
will make Live3D crash and burn.

Cosmo Player supports the Live3D background, and I recall
WorldView even supports some of the Live3D animation nodes.
Those browsers may support other nodes as well, but I haven't
tested them for a while.  So if you do run across some Live3D
worlds, your VRML 97 browser may be able to do a decent job
on them.

I'd suggest you try some of the VRML browsers I list at
http://home.hiwaay.net/~crispen/vrmlworks/ -- click "Get Browser".
--
Bob Crispen

'T is with our judgments as our watches,--none
Go just alike, yet each believes his own.
-- Alexander Pope: _Essay on Criticism_

Fri, 17 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Live3D v1.0 plug-in

2. Is Live3d still available?

3. Collision detection W/ live3d

4. Live3d commands

5. Live3d for Internet Explorer

6. Live3D for HP-UX ?

7. Live3D or VRML plug-in for MAC

8. 3D plug-in for Netscape (w/Live3d)

9. Live3D 2.0...anyone got latest version?

10. Live3D-install problems

11. Live3D

12. VRML 1.0 (Live3D/Mac) Questions