VRML Job - Humanoid Experience
Author Message
 VRML Job - Humanoid Experience

Here's the standard ad... Let me know if anyone is interested.... I
think it is a fun job.

(While we have a preference for full-time, Ann Arbor based candidates,
we
are open to part-time, contract work as well.)

An Ann Arbor, Michigan and NYC based startup is seeking individuals with

a passion for
programming at the bleeding edge of 3D animation. We are building
multimedia
authoring, development and distribution technologies that will form the
basis for a suite of applications that reduce the time, effort and
expense
of creating computer animations and rich media content for the Internet
and
broadband industries.

You will participate in the software development of large, complex and
technically challenging projects.
You will help design overall systems architecture and then implement the

algorithms.

Qualifications:  BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or
related
field is required. At least 2 years of software development experience
in
the areas of computer graphics, geometric modeling or animation are
required. Knowledge of vrml is a necessity.

While we have a preference for full-time, Ann Arbor based candidates, we

are open
to part-time, contract work as well.

For further information, contact Fred Bayoff at 734-827-2905 or by
email.

--
Fred Bayoff
(734) 827-2905 Office

Tue, 05 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. from near VRML to REAL VRML : My first EAI / Java / VRML Humanoid Avatar

2. VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS

3. EXPERIENCED PROGRAMMER is looking for contract or full-time job

4. {JOBS}SEEKING FT Systems Architect/Project Lead/OO experience

5. Experienced Labview Programmer Needing Job in US

6. CLIPPER EXPERIENCED PROGRAMMER WANTED FOR A PARIS/BRUSSELS BASED JOB

7. {JOBS}SEEKING FT Systems Architect/Project Lead/OO experience

8. Experienced Labview Programmer Needing Job in US

9. Job Opportunity for HWE with Celoxica experience

10. Job opportunity, Xilinx experience, Berkeley CA

11. Job Opportunity for HWE with experience in Celoxica products

12. JOBS:Dallas:Urgent need for COBOL/CICS/DB2 experience