Where can download EAI
Author Message
 Where can download EAI

Hi! I'm a newbie in VRML. Could anyone let me where the Java EAI library is
available?

Many thanks!

Raymond

Thu, 02 Oct 2003 12:12:12 GMT
 Where can download EAI
The EAI FAQ might answer many questions...

http://members.nbci.com/muratak/eaifaq.htm

--
---
Mr. Phillip Sand Hansel II

http://philliphansel.com

Quote:
> Hi! I'm a newbie in VRML. Could anyone let me where the Java EAI library
is
> available?

> Many thanks!

> Raymond

Fri, 03 Oct 2003 11:59:41 GMT
 Where can download EAI
Well, standard java EAI library doesn't exist. If your vrml
browser support EAI, than you already have it. Check the
readme.txt or maybe other help documents of your VRML
browser to get the path of the library filles.
Good luck.

WeiChung Teng

Quote:
> Hi! I'm a newbie in VRML. Could anyone let me where the Java EAI library
is
> available?

> Many thanks!

> Raymond

Sat, 04 Oct 2003 15:35:57 GMT

1. CA Cans VO ?

2. It's not bad canned meat...

3. It's not bad canned meat...

4. It's not bad canned meat...

6. It's not bad canned meat...

7. EAI and coding to the EAI

8. Differences between EAI 1 and EAI 2

9. Difference between EAI and EAI 2nd generation?

10. EAI and frames; EAI & IE

11. Question on Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)...

12. EAI with blaxxun...