Java Plugin 1.1.2 & EAI
Author Message
 Java Plugin 1.1.2 & EAI

Hello,
I always get the following error when using the Java Plugin1.1.2:

     java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: getBrowserType
        at vrml.external.Browser.getBrowser(Compiled Code)

but no problem with Netscape-JVM.
Does anybody know if there's the possibility to use the plugin with the
EAI ???
It seems that "mayscript" is ignored in the html-file.

   Peter

Sun, 09 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Java Plugin 1.1.2 & EAI
The way I got it to "work" is to use the getBrowser(applet, frame_name, 0)
instead of the usual getBrowser() method

Jen Hsu

Quote:

>Hello,
>I always get the following error when using the Java Plugin1.1.2:

>     java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: getBrowserType
>        at vrml.external.Browser.getBrowser(Compiled Code)

>but no problem with Netscape-JVM.
>Does anybody know if there's the possibility to use the plugin with the
>EAI ???
>It seems that "mayscript" is ignored in the html-file.

>   Peter

Sun, 09 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Java Plugin 1.1.2 & EAI
Hello,
I tried it, but I got the same error ! :(
(getBrowser(this, null,0) )
Quote:

> The way I got it to "work" is to use the getBrowser(applet, frame_name, 0)
> instead of the usual getBrowser() method

> Jen Hsu

Mon, 10 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Java Plugin 1.1.2 & EAI

Peter Blanchebarbe a crit dans le message

Quote:
>Hello,
>I always get the following error when using the Java Plugin1.1.2:

1.1.2 ?? Why do you need a plug-in for Java 1.1.2 ??
Update your navigator realease or your IE to support java 1.1.x..
Are you sure it's 1.1.2 and not 1.2.1 ? (ex 1.2.1, who give the support for
java 2 applets)
Quote:

>     java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: getBrowserType
>        at vrml.external.Browser.getBrowser(Compiled Code)

>but no problem with Netscape-JVM.
>Does anybody know if there's the possibility to use the plugin with the
>EAI ???
>It seems that "mayscript" is ignored in the html-file.

>   Peter

Tue, 27 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Java Plugin & EAI

2. EAI and the Java 2 plugin

3. Java 1.2 plugin and EAI

4. VRML+JavaScript+Java&EAI error on NT (but not 95)

5. EAI & JAVA: parse scenegraph

6. Mixing Java EAI stuff with Java in Script nodes

7. Java Plugin 1.2 (Java 1.2)

8. Java in frame can't get instance of Java EAI + VRML in another frame

9. IE5 and VRML2 microsoft plugin with EAI

10. EAI: Couldn't find vrml plugin...

11. EAI Java classes

12. VRML/EAI and Java