Easy VRML2.0 builders?
Author Message
 Easy VRML2.0 builders?

I have recently started trying out vrml builders, since I have little time
with which to spend on building, as well as a limited bank account, I was
wondering if any one knows of a program similar too Cosmo homespace
designer, but one that is still supported by the company?  That  program is
about all I am prepared to take on at the moment, I checked out the programs
posted under " free tools" below and found that they were usable, but would
take a lot of time in order to figure out how to use them effectively.
Thank you for any responces that you may make.  ( I am doing this just for
my own entertainment, and therefor do not have the time or money to attack
this the way that I want.)

Kimball Lee Walker Jr.

--
Those that live in an imaginary world, must surely live in the best world
imaginable.

Sat, 18 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Easy VRML2.0 builders?
well this might help.....
http://www.platinum.com/products/appdev/vream/vrc_ps.htm
Quote:

> I have recently started trying out VRML builders, since I have little time
> with which to spend on building, as well as a limited bank account, I was
> wondering if any one knows of a program similar too Cosmo homespace
> designer, but one that is still supported by the company?  That  program is
> about all I am prepared to take on at the moment, I checked out the programs
> posted under " free tools" below and found that they were usable, but would
> take a lot of time in order to figure out how to use them effectively.
> Thank you for any responces that you may make.  ( I am doing this just for
> my own entertainment, and therefor do not have the time or money to attack
> this the way that I want.)

> Kimball Lee Walker Jr.

> --
> Those that live in an imaginary world, must surely live in the best world
> imaginable.
> --->me.

Sun, 19 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Report Builder and Database Builder for Smalltalk

2. HELP, EASY EASY QUESTION

3. HELP, EASY EASY QUESTION

4. ANNOUNCE: VRML2 module for visualization

5. vrml1 to vrml2

6. convert vrml1 to vrml2

7. VRML2.0 to DirectX/3DS

8. shutter glasses to see vrml2